Pages

July 12, 2010

Our 3-Year Anniversary!

Our anniversary fell on a Wednesday so I planned the evening of our actual anniversary and Mike took care of our plans for the weekend. On Wednesday after class I took Mike to Two Lover's Point (Click here for the legend of Two Lover's Point), for a walk on the beach at sunset, and then out to eat.
On Friday night after class, Mike surprised me by taking me to the Hilton and out to eat at Outback Steakhouse (thanks to Mike's mom for the gift card). We had such a great time. It was like a tropical vacation only 30 minutes away. The hotel and all of its amenities were beautiful. They had infinity pools that overlooked the ocean, and torches to provide light at night. On Saturday, we spent the day swimming at the Hilton and snorkeling in the ocean. On the way home, we got ice cream thanks to Jen and Sarah who gave us a gift card.
To view all photos CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary! I love this story. I JUST gave you a mention in my blog, too. I'm so thankful you both are here...please don't go home :p